You have to wonder what the administration was thinking when they saw the video of Mike
Rice going postal at practice that was presented to them back in November. I mean, seriously, it
was so flagrant, so abusive, and so damning there should've been no question as to what they
should have done. Did they not think anybody from the public would ever see it? This is insane. With tongue-in-cheek, this is probably how they justified it.
9. YEAH, SO WHAT? THE GUY GOT HIT IN THE FACE, BUT HE WASN'T BLEEDING
8. WE'RE 0-6. COACH IS TOUGHENING 'EM UP A LITTLE. BUILDS CHARACTHER.
7. THAT'S NOTHING. SANDUSKY DID MUCH WORSE AT PENN STATE.
5. OH, THAT'S NOTHING. MY COACH USED TO ABUSE ME LIKE A PRIEST.
4. COACH HAS A BETTER ARM THAN I THOUGHT. PROBABLY HIT 88 ON THE
3. GEEZ. IMUS SAID MUCH WORSE ABOUT OUR WOMAN'S TEAM
2. A LITTLE ANGER MANAGEMENT TRAINING AND HE'LL BE FINE
1. I CAN'T FIRE HIM. HE'S GOT PICTURES OF ME WITH SNOOKI. I'D BE RUINED