Friday, February 3, 2012

3 COMMERCIALS THAT DIDN'T MAKE SUPER BOWL CUT




TIM TEBOW AND CHRISTIAN SINGLES.COM
Tebow wearing long, white robe with leather belt and long sheppard's herding cane in hand.

"Hi, I'm Tim Tebow. When my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, can't hook me up, I take
a knee and log on to Christian Singles.com. I believe in the power of the Internet. You may
think I'm praying to my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ to throw touchdowns passes during
the game, but I'm actually praying that Christian Singles.Com can find me a scorching babe
in the Rocky Mountains who just happens to be a virgin and genuflect to Urban Meyer, too.
Go the distance on Christian Singles.com

ALLEN IVERSON AND ANTOINE WALKER FOR PAWN KINGS INC.
The former NBA greats admitted recently that they had blown all their cash, a total of over $200
million dollars




Iverson: "I'm Allen Iverson, 'sup.
Walker: "I'm Anotoine Walker and I used to do the Shimey Shake"
Iverson: "He ain't shakin' no more and the judge has been garnishing my wages. In other words, we are
              flat ass broke."
Walker: "I don't have an education...
Iverson: "And I not only hate practice, but I can't stand to work. We're talking about work, not practice,
              man, we're talking about work.
Walker: "So if you need cold, hard cash and quick, perhaps to pay off gambling debts like me..
Iverson: "And you don't like to practice or work....
Walker: "Then you should go to Pawn Kings, Inc.
Iverson: "You'll get cash and you won't have to work...
Walker: "If you have some bling...
Iverson" "They'll give you the cash...and the best part about it, you don't have to work or even
               practice.


KRIS HUMPHRIES AND AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Do you know me? I got married, then in 72 days, I got dumped. My ex-wife makes
millions despite having just one talent, and you and the rest of the world probably saw what
that was on the Internet. That gold-digging Kardashian kept my $2 million engagement ring
so I'm deep in debt. But no need to fret, I got the American Express black card, and I may
just get the last laugh, yet. The American Express card, if Kardashian is at your place, don't
leave home without it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey author i couldn't divert at any point i appreciate your efforts to create an article and i really enjoyed want to enjoy more here the list of interesting videos of Super bowl 2013 and Super bowl commercials 2013 just check it out.

    ReplyDelete